Recruiter: Jaymie Farley
Job Role: Band 5 Registered Nurses
Location: Swansea Bay, Aneurin Bevan, Betsi Cadwaladr, Cwm Taff & Hywell Dda University Health Boards
Pay Rate/Salary Payment Type: £24.00 p/h to £46.00 p/h – Depending on Shift Date & Times and whether normal or specialised wards.
Please note that a specialised ward is considered to be one of the following – A&E, ITU, NICU, PICU, MIU and Midwifery.
Further information can be found by emailing ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” or by calling 01792 298 300 (option 2) to speak with Jaymie
RGNs & RMNs Wanted
MedTeam are working alongside the NHS, to provide consistent and ongoing support to the trusts throughout Wales.
To date, MedTeam are providing staffing solutions to the following Trusts:
- Swansea Bay University Health Board
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Cwm Taff University Health Board
- Hywell Dda University Health Board
Each trust at present have a minimum of 3 hospitals in which they require ongoing support, with the option to work Early/Late/Night shifts or even Long days.
We are keen to hear from all applicants with prior NHS experience and at least 6 months post-qualifying experience.
You will have the exciting opportunity to develop your career with an enthusiastic and experienced theatre team.
The option to work as a PAYE candidate is possible and you will be paid directly through MedTeam. For those with multiple jobs and those who already operate via an Umbrella Company, may also use an Umbrella Company to work in Wales.
Please note that pay rates will inevitably differ between PAYE and Umbrella Companies, as MedTeam will include their National Insurance contributions within the Umbrella Company Rates, as it is the responsibility of the Umbrella Company to declare these contributions. National Insurance contributions are automatically given to HMRC if you are a PAYE candidate.
Payment via Limited Companies is now prohibited via IR35 and will not be available through MedTeam.
Skills and experience
- Registered and Qualified Nurse
- Full membership with the NMC
- 2 years residency in the UK
- A Right to Work in the UK
- Preferably you will have experience in a relevant specialty or within specialised ward – Eg. A&E, ITU, NICU, PICU, MIU and Midwifery.
- Free Uniform & I.D. Badge
- Free Online Mandatory Training
- Weekly Pay
- Revalidation Assistance and on-going Professional Development
- Flexible working – Full & Part Time Hours available weekly, however you are not obligated to work a minimum amount of shifts per week/month.
MedTeam is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This role requires an Enhanced Disclosure Check. An Enhanced DBS check is required for any role included in the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.